Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SEO Blog....

Discussion in 'The Exchange' started by KingPin, Apr 3, 2008.

1. KingPin

KingPin Member Webmaster

I have recently launched a new blog which will (eventually) be covering all aspects of Online Marketing.

The blog is relatively new and at the moment I am currently working on a mini SEO101, just to get the ball rolling and once that is finished I will be diving into more advanced SEO stuff.

The blog when it is fully built will include SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Brand Noise etc etc.

So at some point I would also be looking for people who are in them sectors to interview and people to guest post.

I have this blog with the full intention of it becoming an authority within the industry.

Right now I am looking for reciprocal links and obviously more readers to comment.

I am looking for quality links, anything SEO/Online Marketing related obviously but I may consider others.

I don't intend on having a mass of link as I'm looking for quality not quantity.

This post will be placed on another highly respected SEO forum also.

If you're interested then please do PM me or leave a message here.

KingPin's SEO Blog

2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I may be able to exchange blogroll with you, PM sent.
  3. KingPin

KingPin Member Webmaster

I have had quite a bit of interest via PM about this. Please before you PM me, read what I actually wrote.

I frankly couldn't care less about blogs about dogs, cats, pigeons, you're grandmas and some what I have been PMed.

Just a note. You're link will be on my blogroll, the link will count as I don't use the no follow tag on the home page.

I will accept blogs or websites that are related to Online Marketing in general.

I'm not interested in what PR you're blog is, my blog is a PR1 at the moment so if you're a PR fanatic then probably best not to PM me.

There is nothing wrong with linking to a low PR site/blog because you don't know what it will be on the next update ;)

Featured Resources (View All)