Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solar pool covers

Discussion in 'Website Feedback and Reviews' started by neilrbowen, Feb 22, 2012.

1. neilrbowen

neilrbowen Member Webmaster

Hi Everyone,

In today’s economic times, many consumers are looking for a way to save money and be good to the environment at the same time. Solar pool coversare a way to do just that. There are many benefits to choosing a solar pool cover. Solar energy is renewable and sustainable – we will never run out of the source of solar energy. There are also several government programs and rebates available for those who install solar energy options. Solar energy offers an opportunity for consumers to “live off the grid” and be responsible for their own utilities, instead of renting energy from the utility company. Also, solar energy technology is always improving, and it is a quiet option to improving your energy costs.

So we have created a website about it at Solar pool covers

Let me know what you think abour our Solar Pool Covers website.
  2. printbucket

printbucket New Member Webmaster

First of all, your site seems very drab. You have a lot of links on the left hand side that could be thinned out, right now they are just distracting and make the site feel spammy. Otherwise the site is informative, but lacks any kind of unique layout that would make it stand out. My biggest problem though is actually with your banner. The banner shows a sun and solar panels, this makes it seem like the “solar pool covers” are some kind of high-tech advancement, when by the description on your site, they are really just the thick bubble wrap-like material you see covering some pools. I find this highly misleading and as a customer it would certainly turn me off from purchasing them from your site.
  3. traxport121

traxport121 New Member Webmaster

Nice effort, promoting solar energy :)
    But Printbucket is right,
    - Sidebar contains many links which makes the user difficult to find a single article. Try to categorize them and showing categories in the top navigation
    - The main banner should be improved. In fact, you could do is, use no banner behind logo at all but you could add an image slider to show off solar pool covers.
    - Change the logo, seems kind of amateur. Here look at this logo store. You can find yourself a nice logo and put it up there :)

Hope it helps :)
  4. traxport121

traxport121 New Member Webmaster

Neil, this is exactly what I was trying to say .. It gives a spammy look. Btw you still haven't edited the logo, seems like you are quite busy :p
  5. MaximoDamer

MaximoDamer New Member Webmaster

It was awesome effort indeed to promote solar power.. Even I use solar power of home energy generation..

Featured Resources (View All)