Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Swap links with me!

Discussion in 'Forum Post Exchange' started by PrivateInvestigator, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Hi,

I want to swap links with people (any website really) for my two websites.

Description - Uk Private Investigator service. Trace people and background checks.

PM me, make a post, or go to the websites and use the form to contact me. I'll put your links up on my link pages.

2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I will swap links with you, where on your site will you place my link?
  3. Pentarix

Pentarix Guest

sounds like something we might find useful, wonder if Duke has seen this yet...?
  4. Duke

Duke Guest

I have seen this post but haven't really had the time to comment much on the exchange.

I have no problem exchanging links but what I don't like is it appears that your links aren't indexed (at least on one of the sites). This means that links disappear as soon as new ones are added and do my reciprocal link a dis-service in the process.

Should you choose to categorize your link pages and have a Family category then I'd be happy to exchange links with you from Lifesupporters.com. If you add a Hobby category and a Gaming Category, I'll be happy to add Fragtard.net and Hobby-Universe.com

Let me know if your interested.
  5. I' put the links up on the link pages,

Both are PR4 pages. I'm checking the links and removing dead ones that's why I ask, I may as well add a few links.

PM me your website link details and I'll add it.

I really don't know what duke is talking about. I know one site is liked better by google than the other one, but as far as I'm aware theyre both is the top 3, doing well.

Why do I need categories that are more descriptive?

Featured Resources (View All)