Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Launch of Server Future is Near!

Discussion in 'Advertising and Media Space' started by TWD-Tony, Oct 5, 2005.

1. TWD-Tony

TWD-Tony Guest

Our latest venture www.serverfuture.co.uk is due to go live in the next few days... Here's a little bit about what we offer:

Server Future was setup to provide a low-cost solution for web designers, budding webhost's and anybody else who needs to host multiple domains under one hosting account.
    The principle is simple - All accounts come with the opportunity to host website's for the cost price of ONE POUND! For example our basic re-seller hosting account comes with the ability to host a maximum of 20 domains for £20 per month... Diskspace and Bandwidth are huge because we have secured a good deal on some excellent servers (AMD Barton 3000 with 1Gb of RAM).

The website is 95% finshed (for the time being) but the online ordering system is not yet 100% finished, for this reason I am offering the chance for people to register an interest "pre-launch" at the discounted price of £15 per month for the basic reseller package.

Full details are available on our website - terms & conditions apply.

PS- If anyone has seen my post's on this forum they will realise that I hate "dodgy" webhosts and you can therefor expect good support, reliable servers and above all honesty from myself and my company.

Featured Resources (View All)