Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Wii Gaming Console from Nintendo: a True Next-Generation Contender

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by OldDarkstarAccount, Jan 16, 2007.

1. OldDarkstarAccount

OldDarkstarAccount Senior Member Webmaster

Most of you have heard about it. Some of you have seen it first hand. Just a few of you (the luckiest) have even managed to get one for yourselves. Yes, folks, I'm talking about the all new and hot Wii gaming console from Nintendo, a piece of equipment that will surely change the way you experience video-games, and perhaps even the way you see life itself.

Ok, I'm going a bit too far here, but I'll have to tell you right from the start that the Wii is like nothing you've seen before in the area of home-entertainment and video-games, and even though it's quite obviously the least powerful (from the point of view of hardware capabilities) of the three next-generation gaming consoles, it certainly is the most innovative, at least when it comes to gameplay.

2. Piotrek

Piotrek Guest

Yep, I heard Nintendo bought Unreal 3 Engine (the most advanced technology of such kind at present, comparable to movie quality) to develop games for this and other Nintendo consoles...

I also read a news that in California a woman wanted Wii so badly she took part in copmetiton drink-and-hold to win one. But unfortunatelly she ended up tragically (died) - her body did not stand it :/ (She was drinking WATER).
    People do crazy things for games...

Featured Resources (View All)