Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The year 2004 -> 2005

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Helpdesk' started by Lanre, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Lanre

    Lanre Guest

    What is your hope for next year and is there any new year resolution you actually fulfilled this year?
    Compliments of the season :)
  2. OldWelshGuy

    OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

    Next year we hope to buy a property in America. We have talked about it for a while, but next year we are going to do it. It is going to be new York State, and is 80% looking like Niagara falls (the other 20% being shared between Syracuse & Rochester).

    I am hoping that next year will see our business take a different tack as we go back into having our own sites again after having had a few years out of it.

    Cap all that with a Lions tour and it 'should' be a good year.
  3. Lanre

    Lanre Guest

    You better take advantage of the weak dollars and strike while you still have the advantage. I hear they are going to take measures to buffer the dollar value next year.
    All the best though
  4. Paul_KY

    Paul_KY New Member Webmaster

    Lanre is right, scoop it up while you can. :party:
  5. Lanre

    Lanre Guest

    Are you going to let us in on your Billion Dollar plans for next year?
  6. Paul_KY

    Paul_KY New Member Webmaster


    You're always welcome :D

Featured Resources (View All)

Share This Page