Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

To be or not to be....married

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by kappa84, Mar 30, 2008.

1. kappa84

kappa84 Senior Member Webmaster

So, I'm in doubt. I have a girlfriend for about 3 years, we love each other :wub: and we're planning on moving together.
    The problem is: she wants us to get married.:shifty:
    I consider it's a real important decision and I think it must past more than 3 years to be ready for " the big move".

What do you think about this? I'm sure lots of you came through this problem, maybe I could find some good advices.

I'm a little afraid that she could loose her optimism and she could try to find a person that is more "searching for a marriage". Women are so hard to undestand...:nono:

Am I paranoid? :helpsmilie:
  2. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant Webmaster

I have the very same problem. And like you not really sure what would be the good decision. If you can imagine your life without her I suppose you shouldn't get married, but if you can't do not hesitate too long:)
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Guys, this is a very difficult decision, I think you are the only one who can answer this question. Women tend to like the security of knowing you are their husband and not just boy friend.
    I don't know the answer to this, I am married for the second time :( I guess my second marriage was mainly because my wife wanted us to get married, to me, marriage and a committed exclusive relationships are the same.

In UK, a statistic was released about marriage a few days ago, almost 50% of marriage now end in divorce :(
  4. kappa84

kappa84 Senior Member Webmaster

It's like a trend... :(

Featured Resources (View All)