Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Belisma Scott, Sep 21, 2011.
I need top five social bookmarking sites.
Please share if someone has a bookmarking sites... thanks!
Here are some of the site which are good for bookmarking.
Delicious.com - Discover Yourself!
Diigo - Web Highlighter and Sticky Notes, Online Bookmarking and Annotation, Personal Learning Network.
Social Couponing for Electronics, Apparel, DVDs and more - Faves.com
folkd.com - social bookmarking
Apache Tomcat Examples
May be this Can help you.
There are a lot of social bookmarking websites, which you can find over internet. But I think top 5 are:
- Reditt and
There are a lot of social bookmarking websites, which you can find over internet. But I think top 5 are:<br>
Social Media Message Machine | Outsourcing SEO
There are lots of good bookmarking sites with high page rang .But among those five bookmarking sites such as
Your top five social bookmarking sites are as follow:
3. Stumble Upon
nice sharing buddies
share more i need them
faceboo? n twitter
According To Traffic...I would suggest only Stumbleupon and digg
wow someone asked for just 5 social bookmarking sites but here I am getting to see more than 5! that's Good !!
here is top 5 social bookmarking websites.
are five social bookmarking sites.
Top 5 Social Book marking Sites:
1. Delicious is the first social bookmarking website that went live on the Internet and remains one of the most important of its kind. If you want to use only one site and you just need to organize your bookmarks, Delicious is the way to go. Its tagging system will help you organize everything according to the tags you specify and you can access it from any device connected to the Internet.
2. Digg is one of the first social bookmarking sites set up that still ranks in the top 5, whose popularity suffered a small decrease after its redesign (which I’ve actually found to be pretty great).
3. StumpleUponis not only my favorite social bookmarking site, but the guys who created it sold it to eBay and after two years of steady drop in traffic, they bought it back in order to resurrect it, and they did! Now StumbleUpon is more powerful than ever.
4. Reddit is a love-hate relationship for me. If you’re looking for a site with the best community that will sometimes help you, sometimes troll you, hey, that’s what Reddit is for! The most powerful user driven site on the net.
5. Pinterest is the new social media craze. While being a new social media website, it already has managed to become one of the most visited websites on the internet (Alexa Rank: 53).
The top five social bookmarking sites are as follows:
Separate names with a comma.