Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tutorial Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by host2design, Jul 26, 2005.

1. host2design

host2design Guest

Tutorial Contest.

We at HOST2DESIGN are running a tutorial contest where u can win a years free hosting. All u have to do is submit a tutorial to us and we will pick a winner and they will get free hosting for a year. Also a post on our forum with the winning tutorial.

1. Must be your own tutorial or have the copyrights to it.
    2. Can submit as many tutorials as u want.
    3. Let HOST2DESIGN use the tutorial on there forum (will places link to your site if u want)
    4. Any sort of tutorials can be submitted.
    5. HOST2DESIGN will pick a winner on the 1st September.
    6. HOST2DESIGN has the right to use the tutorial and where on there site.

1st Prize a years hosting at HOST2DESIGN or £20 if u don't want hosting
    2nd Prize six months hosting at HOST2DESIGN
    3rd prize a months free hosting at HOST2DESIGN

Send all Tutorials to robert@host2design.com

We wish u all the best with this.
  2. Duke

Duke Guest

Any chace you can elaborate on this a bit? I see temi edited it already but it would be good if you can give us a rough idea of what we're looking at.

BTW, welcome to UKWMW :)
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Looks like spam to me so I removed the url the post was linked to.
  4. Duke

Duke Guest

K, fair enough.

Thanks temi.
  5. host2design

host2design Guest

Hows this spamming its a tutorial contest to win hosting all the rules are on my forum
  6. host2design

host2design Guest

Ok if u think its spamming i will post the rules here hope still don't think thats spamming.
  7. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Thanks for the additional info. In future its usually a good practice to introduce yourself at a forum first of all and then promote your site or whatever you want to promote, if the first and only post is a contest or a post with a link to another site, its usually considered a Spam.
  8. host2design

host2design Guest

9. stealthhosts

stealthhosts New Member Webmaster

Perhaps being a bit more specific may help as well host2design.
    You are looking for tutorials on what? I 'could' write a tutorial on the best way to serve cereal... soak it in milk or nice and crunchy :)
    Members may be more inclined to submit to you if they are confident that they know what you are looking for and will therefore not feel overwhelmed or a bit dim if they submit something off topic.

Good luck with your competition

OOI - is this just a cheap way of getting all your support/faq docs written for you? :p /end cynic
  10. host2design

host2design Guest

As it said in the post any sort of tutorial can be submited but i would say to everone that keep it to do with webdesign as thats what most of the forum is about but anything will be looked at

Featured Resources (View All)