Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Use of GOOGLE to check spelling correction?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by realistic, Nov 27, 2009.

1. realistic

realistic New Member Webmaster

Now a day, as we all know Google is famous well-known search engine for most of internet users.
    But do you ever use GOOGLE to check spelling correction?

It’s much easier than looking in a dictionary.
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I find myself doing this more often as well, its rather lazy way to correct spelling
  3. luckygal

luckygal New Member Webmaster

Yes i agree with you. Google offers easy spelling correction. Google provides a number of services to the users.They offer the features in an easy manner.
  4. nurit

nurit New Member Webmaster

I am looking for this feature and I'm honestly surprised it is still not there. Come on Google, I know you guys are smart enough to know better. Why does this feature still not exist? You've addressed it on your site by telling me to use the Google Toolbar. This is not a valid solution. This was my first real foray into Google Docs Spreadsheets and I'm hopping right back out into Excel/Oo_Org again because this isn't going to cut it.

Furthermore the site even breaks Firefox's spell check...it doesn't even show up at all for me in Linux Firefox. Please please fix this or add your own spell check. Personally, I'd much rather use my browser's built in spell check but at least give me SOMETHING here.

Featured Resources (View All)