Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Want to know how magento can help you in creating a robust ecommerce application?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by kethywright, Feb 5, 2009.

1. kethywright

kethywright New Member Webmaster

Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce solution offering complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of an online store.

Below are Magento Site Management Features which are helpful in creating a robust ecommerce application:

* Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with ability to share as much or as little information as needed
    * Multi-Lingual
    * Support for localization
    * Support for multiple currencies
    * Administration Permission System Roles and Users
    * Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application
    * Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets
    * Fully 100% customizable design using templates
    * Customer Groups
    * One-Click Upgrades
    * Content Management System for Informational Pages

Development center of Perception System has developed a new Extension/Contribution for Magento Custom Report for your customers track record. Perception System has integrated this contribution in one of its clients magento application which came out as successful contribution.

For more details: perceptionsystem.com/magento-development.html

Webmaster (Perception System)
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

This is what magento claimed, have you used it and have first hand experience? I tried installing it, the installation is clunky, you need to install some not so popular server sites stuff.

There are free ecommerce script out there that are far better than magento.
  3. Dimitar Christoff

Dimitar Christoff Member Webmaster

three "wees" for magento! now back to coding my own nightmare...
  4. Lesya

Lesya New Member Webmaster

My name is Lesya and I'm marketing manager at MagneticOne - innovative software development company.

We have recently released initial beta version of Store Manager for Magento - Windows application to quickly and effectively manage Magento-based store.

It would be great if you could help us to improve it. I welcome you to our website and download the software or join our Beta Group.

I greatly appreciate your interest!
  5. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

which other shopping cart software have you worked with to conclude Mangento is the best?

Featured Resources (View All)