Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WANTED - Site Owners looking for free traffic from Audio Ads

Discussion in 'The Exchange' started by monsterpot, Oct 2, 2008.

1. monsterpot

monsterpot New Member Webmaster

I am expanding a Private Audio Advertising Network (PAN) and am looking for new webmasters, such as yourselves, to join up, and in return, you can have YOUR OWN audio ads played across the WHOLE network.

Audio advertising is still in it's infancy as far as the Internet is concerned, but advertisers are starting to take notice.

Traditional banner and text ads clutter websites and confuse the user, whereas a well worded short 5 or 6 second audio ad can really hit the spot when heard by the listener, and it can prompt the user to take action there and then. A typical audio ad is long enough to say about 15 words. And believe me, you'd be surprised at how powerful a message you can come up with in so few words

One of my audio ads that is currently playing on this network has already quadrupled subscriptions on one of my own websites. And I believe the reason for that is because the audio ad plants an immediate idea or thought in the listeners mind prompting them to take action and visit my site. It's like when you hear an ad on the radio in your car and think - 'Wow, thats a great idea - I must check that out when I get home', but of course you never do as by the time you get home you've forgotten all about it. Well, the web audio ad is unique as the listener it there - poised in front of the screen ready to act.

Our audio ads incorporate a keypress function where the ad can include a request for the listener to press a key to visit the advertisiers site. You can imagine how tempting it is for a listener to react instinctively to a well worded audio ad asking them to press a key to receive your special offer, or your free gift or free e-book or what ever your offer might be

You might even hear ads like this:

"Press the 2 key now to learn how you can be irresistable to women"

"Are you looking for your ideal man? Press the 2 key to see which guys are looking for you"

or maybe this

"Don't pay another bill. Press the 2 key to learn how you can write off your debt"

Would you press the 2 key?

I think you are much more likely to get a keypress with an audio ad, than a click with a banner ad for example.

So, webmasters can have their own audio ads played across the entire network for free as long as they host the code - that's the offer on the table. Think of it as an audio advertising exchange. I play your ad, you play mine, you scratch my back - I scratch yours. [​IMG]

We're already playing around 100,000 audio ads a month and that figure is rising, so your ads could be in there too. You can get excellent exposure by joining this network and it won't cost you a penny.

It's really easy to join - just visit audio adverts to sign up. There's no limit to the number of websites you can add the code to, and if you want help recording your own audio ads, we can help you out. You only have to ask.

So join up and get your ads playing on the network within a day or two.

NB - Our network is Family Friendly so NO Adult (ie X rated )websites can be accepted.

If you have ANY QUESTIONS please post them here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008

Featured Resources (View All)