Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

web hosting business ebook

Discussion in 'Purged Topics' started by tgkrishna, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgkrishna

tgkrishna Guest

This complete e-course is designed to help you start
    your own web hosting business with success...
    The Secret to Making a GREAT INCOME
    As a Web Hosting Reseller!

If you’re reading this, you’re probably interested in gaining more money, more freedom, living a more fulfilling life, or all of the above. Do any of these things strike a chord with you?
    Work at home
    Run your own business
    Control your own schedule
    Spend more time with your loved ones
    Host your own websites for free
    Make money while you’re sleeping
    Did you know that the internet is a money-making machine that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? At all times, regardless of what you’re doing, money is being made by someone on the internet.

What You Will Discover:
    You will discover the steps necessary to become a successful web hosting reseller. While there are many ways to build and operate any business, we will look at an approach that has been proven successful by many resellers including myself.

I’ve broken it down into ten easy to follow steps so you can take this course at your own pace. I really want you to learn this and do it right, so at the end of each chapter I\'ve even written study questions for you to ask yourself as you prepare to embark on this exciting and profitable venture. Here are the steps you will go through in the e-course:

10 Steps to Success!
    Step 1 - Learn the basics: Before we jump into the nitty-gritty details, we\'ll make sure you are familiar with the basics of hosting and what this opportunity is all about.

Step 2 - Learn about various reseller opportunities: How do you choose? We\'ll cover affiliate programs, private-label resellers, VPS, dedicated hosting and more!

Step 3 - Get started with a business plan: A business plan is beneficial to your success, and I\'ll tell you what you need to include in yours.

Step 4 - Sign up for a service: Once you\'ve got your plan put together, it\'s time to sign up to be a reseller. I\'ll tell you what to look for, and what to avoid!

Step 5 - Build your own website: Your website is one of the most important parts of your business. I\'ll tell you what you NEED to include if you want to be successful.

Step 6 - Set up your backend and hosting plans: This is one of the most important aspects of your business, yet overlooked by many resellers. I\'ll tell you how to set up your business backend to run smoothly so you can focus on building your business.

Step 7 - Market your services: Marketing is the lifeblood of modern entrepreneurs. If you don\'t know how to market your product, you\'ll be dead in the water. I\'ll tell you the best ways to market your hosting services.

Step 8 - Support your customers: This is possibly the most critical aspect of your long term success. Hosting clients are looking for good support. I\'ll show you how to support your customers and keep them happy even if you have no technical experience!

Step 9 - Get advanced techniques and advice: Get some awesome tricks of the trade that I\'ve learned along the way. Increase your productivity and boost your profits!

Step 10 - Sell your business: Most new resellers don\'t realize that one of the best ways to make money in the hosting business is to sell your hosting customers and/or entire business. I\'ll tell you what to do to make sure you\'re setting yourself up for a profitable sale.
    Invest a small amount of time to read my e-course and learn from it. By the time you finish it, you will know whether the web hosting business is something you want get into, and you will be equipped with the information to start your business on the right foot!
  2. Robster

Robster Guest

I removed this thread because it seemed quite spammy and was a first post.

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.