Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are the best logo designs in real estate industry?

Discussion in 'Design' started by NiteshPundhir, Dec 23, 2015.

1. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Resource Representative Resource Rep Webmaster

As you know there are so many crowdsourcing sites, who says that, they can give you best designs in comparison to anyone. I would like to know what are the best design created by any site in real estate industry?
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Webmaster

Realtor has the most successful site in the U.S. It makes up as much as 30% of all traffic in our country. However, there are multitudes of awesome sites by brokers and agent all over the U.S.

Coldwell Banker has a pretty good site, Trulia and Zillow are very popular, but I am not fond of them. There are only a few IDX Software companies around, so many of these sites look alike when it comes to presenting and /or searching listings.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  3. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Resource Representative Resource Rep Webmaster

Thank you for this information.
  4. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Member Webmaster

As far I know 99design is the best place to design anything. Simply launch a logo contest their and you'll find a lots of design there. Best of luck.
  5. Ninja Marketer

Ninja Marketer Member Webmaster

Try to launch a contest on freelancer.com you'll only pay $15 or less for choosing one logo in entire contest.
  6. rz3300

rz3300 Member Webmaster

I had a friend a little while back who was in real estate and he always told me that he tried to relate the house to the image of relaxation, in particular laying down. I am not sure if he ever applied this to any logos or anything, but it certainly feels like that is one area where you might be able to insert it as a theme. Maybe a picture of someone laying down in the background or some abstract image. Of course having a good color scheme with relaxing colors is a good way to go too.

Featured Resources (View All)