Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what are the major skills to essential for every SEO experts?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, Jun 16, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik New Member Webmaster

what are the major skills to essential for every SEO experts in ON page and OFF page Optimization?
  2. NicholasK

NicholasK New Member Webmaster

Managing Quality of content on your site and off your site is the most important SEO skill, I ranked many pages with just quality of content on it..
  3. I'm H

I'm H Member Webmaster

Experience in competitive niches, there are plenty of "Seo experts" which can achieve local or long tail results but a very small amount have experience in a competitive niches which sets apart those that can do the job properaly and manage tasks.

Everyone learns from there mistakes, i would encourage everyone looking to get into SEO to pick a competitive and experiment on their own sites, once they have some kind of achievement then and only then should they consider taking on clients.

There is a difference between reading about SEO and getting advice , to actually understanding the limits.
    3 people like this.
  4. ketul

ketul New Member Webmaster

Yeah adam is right. Everybody wants to get top in seo, but a few get this position because it have a lot of experience about good things as well as bad things. Bad things teach you how to tackle situation.

Featured Resources (View All)