Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What happened to Midlandi?

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by SkinnerW, Feb 3, 2008.

1. SkinnerW

SkinnerW New Member Webmaster

I just saw his profile as inactive... Is it because he did not visit us recently or there are some other issues Temi?
  2. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Moderator Moderator Webmaster

Midlandi asked me about his account at his forum. Wanted to know why it was inactive

I have sent Temi a pm
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Its not because his profile was not active... I just think he and I will get on better if he stay at his forum and I stay at my forums.
    Please ask him to delete my account at his forum.

Maybe its childish of me (I am not perfect :( but I just feel hard done by him, spending my money and time designing an LBS skin for his site

The designer nagged me for payment, I send messages to Midlandi with which he never responded to for weeks, the designer thinks I am just being funny, don't want to pay him.... eventually I had to pay the poor guy because I just think it was unfair on the designer... it eventually end up this way that experience left a very bad taste in my mouth ...
  4. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

Temi, do you remember my very first dealings on here with Midi? ;)

I said at the time he was of 'dubious character' damn shame we find out I was right and at your expense.
  5. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

A few of the younger members here were upset because of the action I took, I did not wont to give them full history about midlandi so that it will not appear as if I am just saying bad things about him....

Well, you and I know the kind of character he really is.

Featured Resources (View All)