Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wordpress problem.. Please help..

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Gene2009, May 24, 2009.

1. Gene2009

Gene2009 New Member Webmaster

Hi everyone.. I hope you could help me.. I am having some troubles when I post comments on some blogs powered by Wordpress.. Everytime I submit my comment, I usually get a blank page and the url that appears has "wp-comments=post.php.." When I check the site, my comment was not submitted.. Then I was able to read a blog which says that my site might have been banned by Akismet because of some violations.. Then I realized my initial mistakes.. The first time that I was building backlinks, I was placing the anchor text and links on the comment box not knowing that I can place the anchor text at the name portion.. I did it several times and I think that was the cause.. Is there any remedy for me to cure this defect.. Please please..
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I am not sure there is a cure, unless you use a different url and email address. Blog spam commenting is a huge problem and most blog owners are pretty robust when it come to banning people perceived as spammers.
  3. xhan

xhan <span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg Webmaster

it could also be that those blogs have a problem with they're comment form -= its usually caused by a rogue wordpress plugin and they might genuinely be unaware of they're comment forms directing to a blank page. Might be worth emailing them. (minus your spammy links)

Featured Resources (View All)