Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WTS: Web Directory -- High Potential

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Meti, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Meti

Meti New Member Webmaster

I have been unactive for a very long time now, due to a project I am dedicating my time to, and I have decided to sell a highly promoted web directory. I am selling it as I wish to proceed with more serious, and established web sites [not in the directory industry]

I am selling Web Catalogue, which is a very highly promoted web directory with (Pages (3,390) | Inlinks (11,100) according to Yahoo Site Explorer). I have been doing alot of SEO, and recently changed script and license will also be included in the sale for the script.

I am ranking very well on all major search engines, and I am on the 1st page for the keyword "web catalogue" on Google and rapidly increasing. Lots of efforts have been invested in this project -- and I see huge potential. As stated above, I am trying to find a serious buyer that will turn this to a well maintained web directory, something I feel I can't at the moment.

I previously ran it on another directory script, and there was no migration tool to phpLD so I basically started a fresh start, you have no issues with previous clients as my directory was free. Fresh start, means you can either turn it to a free or paid web directory, your choice.

The traffic is the so called "average for a web directory", I recently moved to another web hosting company, so I cannot provide last months traffic, but let me put it this way the traffic is relatively low and needs further promotion. 40.4 % of the traffic delivered by search engines comes from Google.

Payments are made through PayPal, and you are free to send me private messages at any time.

2. Meti

Meti New Member Webmaster

In addition, I would like to add that the domain has a valid pagerank three and I am willing to let it go very cheap, considering the amount of backlinks I wouldn't be surprised if the PR increased.

Featured Resources (View All)