Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Dame, Oct 28, 2015.
Everybody Jot down list of your favorite Social Networking site based on ranking in order.
As I like to be different:
2) Linked In
1. Facebook - Pages are good as they get indexed by Google fast
2. Twitter - for micro connections
3. Stumbleupon - a true social bookmarking site IMO
4. Reddit - One of the very few high PR sites where you can practically discuss a URL
I work on numerous sites, but, above are my fav.
Facebook and only Facebook.
However since I don't get a lot of traffic from these sites, I spend more time promoting my sites on social bookmarking sites because I get more traffic from them.
My favourite social networking sites in order are:
1. Facebook. Easy to use and get traffic to!
2. Instagram. Quite a difficult site to break into if you're a newbie but once you're in there, linking to people is quite easy.
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Well I would have to say Facebook is still the best for what I am looking for in social media, but in terms of my favorite I would say Twitter, just because I like the whole 140 character thing and its brevity. I think that it allows for a much different type of information, which is a neat little niche in today's world.
Google + is on top because it is Google product and is recognized by Google search
Twitter is on second because it brings me most of the traffic
well, i would like to say all social sites has own importance...... i like few of them such as
fb, tw, g+
Google + is on top because when we share on G+ our content appears on search
this are best social media sites for most of the people
Separate names with a comma.