Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your thoughts about this forum

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Helpdesk' started by gkd_uk, Jun 12, 2007.

1. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

What do you think of Haabaa forums as it is currently? Can it be improved in anyway?

2. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

There's always room for improvement on any forum.

I like this forum although it is quiet but hopefully when more members join or post more often that will change.
  3. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

I agree Bionic Woman, this forum needs to become more active.

It takes time and hard work to get a forum to become active.
  4. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

It sure does. Always a big help to have the right staff too. :)
  5. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

I agree. How is your forum doing. I made a visit earlier, it's looking good.
  6. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

It's good and there's some slow days but most forums have that problem from time to time. We are still growing so it's a slow process to get it more active.
  7. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

I agree, forums can take a few years before then can really pick up.
  8. Lorna

Lorna New Member Webmaster

I think it can be frustrating when you have quiet spells. I get them on my forum, and then all of a sudden it picks up. A lot of people don't realise the amount of work that goes into a forum in my opinion.

I think this forum seems very friendly and covers a wide range of topics - I always enjoy it on mine when you get little peaks of heated debates - perhaps you should start a controversial topic!
  9. JoyB

JoyB New Member Webmaster

I agree with all the comments above. A forum takes a lot of hard work, dedication and money, but it's worth it in the end :)
  10. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I agree with Joy, also want to add that you even get to make good friends in forums.
    There is a guy (though we have never met) at one of my forums, he has been there for years, we are like friends, he trusts me I trust him with trade secrets and in real life we don't even know each other.
  11. JoyB

JoyB New Member Webmaster

I agree Temi. I have made a good friend from your forum too. It's nice to be able to talk and help each other out and know they are there for you if needed :)

Featured Resources (View All)