Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zurich Responsive Tumblr Theme (Tumblr)

Discussion in 'Design and Development' started by ThemeForest, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ThemeForest

ThemeForest New Member Webmaster

[sales]Zurich Responsive Tumblr Theme (Tumblr)
    The Zurich Tumblr theme is perfect for any type of blog. It makes your content center stage, giving it the exposure it needs. Zurich comes packed full of features and widgets. Features Responsive layout and design Responsive photosets and videos Retina logo and icons Use ANY Google Font Related posts widget on permalink pages Disqus comments Flickr, Instagram and Dribbble widgets Social media links AddThis share button on every post Supports ALL post types Stretchable background image Apple Touch Icon support Very helpful instructions file included Access to the Support Forum Theme Documentation Fancy taking a sneak peek at the themes documentation? I’ve set up an example over at the support forums for everyone to have a look. Check out the example documentation. Video Tutorials How To Install a Premium Tumblr Theme Rating this theme If you feel like rating this theme with a below 5 star rating then please do get in contact with me and explain what the issue is your having so I can improve the theme for you.

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.

Featured Resources (View All)